Thursday, 13 August 2009

Stay visible

I've always enjoy doing self-promo pieces.
They're good little breaks from working on the book.
Also, what's more fun than selling yourself?
No briefs & can go crazy about it.

So in the last 2 weeks since handed in my AWARD portfolio,
I've did these two little ideas to remind the CDs in town,
that Michael is here~!

The first idea is 'Creative Drugs'.
I hung these bags of mints on the agencies' ground floor early in the morning.
So everyone who went to work would picked a little bag off the cardboard.

Take a dose of M and your creative department will be energised.

I did this 2nd idea the following week.
Since all the CDs were mentors for our course, I've decided to buy them coffee.
But I've branded each cup with my unique insulating sleeves.
I had so much fun hand-drawn each sleeve!

Thank you Starbucks for your free sleeves :)


No comments: