Thursday, 13 August 2009

I heart Air NZ

Air New Zealand's in-house Creative Shop just posted a job ad.
Looking for a Creative!
They want the applicants to introduce themselves, why they apply for the job,
what skills they bring to the table, why the person is a good fit and ultimately what the applicant wish to achieve in this role.

So as a true creative, I decided to make a video as my job application:



Pardon for my off-the-boat-fresh English in the clip.
Can't believe my 15yrs Kiwi English degrades so badly when I'm nervous.

Wary of the clip might becomes a bit of a laughing stock on the Internet,
I found it pretty hard to relax in body paint even there's just me & Mr. Webcam.

(Really, how do those webcam strippers do it with so much confidence?!)
I'm glad to have a decent one with this number 22 take of my topless presentation.
Anyway, it's good to have a chance to laugh out loud at myself!

(*EDIT: Just found that I didn't get the job coz more senior creatives are being considered,
but I'm glad to know that they liked the video so much that they sent it to the head of their Creative Shop. And they asked me to keep in touch with them as well, so well done to myself for being proactive!)

No comments: