Tuesday, 7 April 2009

Reboot!

For previous visitors to this blog, you might noticed everything looks a little bit different now. 
A bit nicer, a bit tidier and hopefully will have a bit more updating from me!

This re-design of the site has been long coming but I've done it now 
because my career has just received a new and exciting opportunity.
I've been accepted into the first ever AWARD adschool in New Zealand!

After finishing a placement with Blackwood, this course is a great chance for me 
to up-skill during a very tough economic environment. 
And need not to say, there's no better chance than to learn directly from some of the very best.
The likes of Paul Nagy, Tim Hall, Chrissie Lahood, etc.
I'm already shivering in excitement!

This also marked a huge change in my creative partnership with Anna.
We've been enjoying a wonderful partnership for the last 9 months,
and more than that, we've forged a great friendship.
We've done some great work together,
not just on the drawing pad, but on the football field as well!
And we even have a song together.

But for the next 3 and a half months, we'll have to be fighting on different fronts.
(But our IAMCREATIVE2 blog will keep on going)
Anna will be looking for some graphic design gigs while pondering what's her next step.
While I'll be the sponge and try to absorb as much learnings as possible.
Hopefully with lots of hard work and many great ideas I'll come out on top.

So this is it, this is the big chance I've been craving for.
Battle until the last moment with all I've got.
Just like the champions.